The younger of these two has been a little under the weather. She has a cold, is working on growing some more teeth, and has such bad diaper rash that the moment she fills her diaper she runs to me saying "Owie, owie, owie" then screams until the clean-up is complete. It is heartbreaking and frustrating and incredibly tiring all at the same time. Despite all these woes she has been finding all kinds of ways to keep herself occupied and distracted from all there is to complain about. Here are a few of the ways she filled her day today.
1. She climbed up onto the dinner table and threw salt everywhere like it was rice at a wedding.
2. While her sister was in the bathroom (pooping,) she climbed up to the sink grabbed a brand new tube of toothpaste and threw it into the toilet.
3. Napped for a total of ten minutes.
4. Emptied every box, bag, basket, drawer and cupboard she could get her hands on.
5. Smushed a doughnut into the living room window.
6. Turned a book into confetti and threw it everywhere like rice at a wedding.
7. Sat in the dogs's water bowl.
8. Wiped her nose on my pants every chance she got.
I can't keep up! If it wasn't for this big snot faced smile I'd be ready to ship her off to the zoo!
On another note, we have a visitor who has taken up residence right outside our front door. Everytime I knock her web down she rebuilds it in record time. I don't usually mind spiders but if she comes in my house I think I will panic. She's about the size of my thumb nail!